This week was filled with many Finales to mark their holiday break. Wether it was a Mid-Season or Season finale, each of them were spectacular. Here are some of them.
The first of the bunch to release it’s mid-season finale was the flash, and it was a Great start. In this episode called “the man in the yellow suit”, we can hint at that we see the killer of Barry’s mom, also known as Reverse Flash. This episode had all the great things about The Flash packed into one episode. Click here for Spoilers.
Now personally my favorite Mid-Season Finale of the week, is Arrow. As we get halfway into the third season, there is alot we have seen, but we haven’t seen everything. In this episode we finally see Ra’s Al Ghoul, the main villain in season 3, and he made a great impression. Certainly the most ruthless villain Arrow has ever faced. Certainly the best episode of the series imo… Just wait till the surprise at the end of the episode. Will surely make people want to come back. Click Here for Spoilers
With a great fall lineup of DC Comic shows, they are already getting more shows to be added to the collection of Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, and Constantine. Some of the shows announced are SuperGirl, Titans, and Static Shock! Btw all of the shows listed are Live Action.
If you didnt know SuperGirl is Superman’s cousin! Much like an exact copy of Superman (Just female) Im not sure what the story will be about. But it is great to see more and more Female hero’s in the DC Universe getting some love!
Titans, well, ITS TEEN TITANS! Except… They are not teens. Which explains why they left out Teen. But I cant wait to see them back in action unlike the funny but disappointing Teen Titans Go!
And lastly, Static Shock! If you haven’t seen the original show (cartoon) then you have not lived! Although this is live action i’m sure it will be able to live up to expectation!
These will be a great collection to the already awesome shows coming out of DC Comics! Im seriously thinking DC Comics should have their own channel. But anyway, I can’t wait
After a month, I have made about 7 episodes about our favorite childhood shows. Shows that made us laugh. Shows that scared us. And shows that were just disturbing… Here we are going to Recap!
1. Teen Titans- The show that captured the awesomeness of being in a superhero team! The best part was that they were teens! A group of superhero teens, from DC Comics, out saving jump city from some of the best villains in cartoons!!! Sounds great to me 😀
2. Courage The Cowardly Dog- The show unlike any other. Maybe a first of its kind, was a horrifying thrill ride for kids, maybe too horrifying at times but thats what made the show so great. It was different from other shows which were usually happy, and cheerful. It had elements of fear and humor. Amazing!
3. Codename: Kids Next Door- A secret organization of highly skilled kids set to get rid of the adults tormenting towards other kids by using crazy weapons, fighting crazy villains, and having secret bases around the world such as the moon. Yes, sounds amazing right.
4. Avatar: The Last Airbender- A world filled with 4 nations, where there are people known as benders, who can control elements of their nation. Each nation was kept at peace by one person. The Avatar. The only person able to bend all four elements. But when the Avatar gets lost for 100 years, the Fire Nation invades and tries to conquer the other nations. In this show we see the Avatars struggle trying to regain peace and stop the fire nation, but he’s only a kid.
5. Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends- Certainly one of the more creative shows, we see a world where Imaginary friends are real, and live amongst the humans. Following a kid named Mac we see a Fosters Home… For Imaginary Friends. Here, all Imaginary friends who were either outgrown or abandoned end up here. We see the crazy adventures of Mac trying to keep his Imaginary friend.
6. Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy- This show falls in the category of disturbing… Within this show we follow two kids, and there servent, the Grim Reaper. We see Grim and the kids go through crazy adventures with Grim’s powers, and the crazy world they live in. Most episodes end up in a really weird, funny way. But that’s what made it so great, the weirdness and craziness!
7. Ed, Edd n’ Eddy- In this show we follow a group of friends called the Eds, including a con-artist, an inventor, and another kid up in cloud 9. We see these kids go through out there neighborhood, plotting different schemes each episode on their neighbors, which end up in fun and hilarious moments. No matter what they do, it will always fail, and is one of the great aspects of the show.
Well, there you have it! All 7 episodes so far. For more information about these shows just scroll down my blog page, and you’ll find it! Cant wait for shows to do next!
In this cult classic, we see some of the most infamous kids in cartoon. Ed, Edd n Eddy. As a group of three boys, they live in a cul-de-sac where they do all there malicious deeds. In a quest to gain money, get presents, get popular, the three kids try to scam the fellow kids in their cul-de-sac. Not only trying, but failing every time!
Ed is the dumb one of the group, known for always messing up, but usually ends up in hilarious moments. Edd, also known as Double Dee, is the scientific groupie, and is always trying to invent new stuff. Although she is in the group with the other Eds, she usually goes against what Ed, and Eddy do, but she is always somehow brought back in. Finally Eddy, known as the con-artist, and selfish leader of the group. He is always plotting on how to con the kids in his suburban neighborhood, but usually ends up failing in a hilarious way.
With hundreds of attempts at conning kids, they end up as the loners of the cul-de-sac. But you must be asking, what do they want with that money? Well, Jaw Breakers of course! The best candy around, which only cost 25 cents! They’ve tried almost evrything to get money. Things such as a lemonade stand, car wash, to a totally insane attempt at making the biggest pancake ever and trapping the kids under the pancake. I mean…Who thinks of that?!?!?! Although almost every episode is about them trying to gain money, each new attempt is so unique and crazy it makes it interesting every time.
But dont get me wrong, the whole show isnt about trying to get kids money ( well kinda ), sometimes around some crazy things happen. Like when Ed wears a dinasour costume… You dont wanna be there when Ed is in a dinosour costume.
They also have to deal with every day life as kids. They have to deal with school, other kids, and “love”. Yes I said love. Now who might love these three insane, selfish, con-artist, deceiving kids? Well only the kanker sisters of course! Probably the only people worse than them.
They are a group of sisters, who live outside of the cul-de-sac in a trailer park. Their main purpose in the show is to cause chaos throughout the Eds. First off is Lee, The “Leader” of the sisters, and known for her very aggressive tone and very passionate love for Eddy. Secondly is Marie, known for being the smartest of the kanker’s, she is still much like her sister Lee, and has a love for Double Dee. Lastly is May, the dumb blonde of the bunch, which is not surprising because she’s in love with Ed. No wonder the Eds dont like them… They are some of the most abusive bullies around.
With amazing characters and amazing humor this show makes me remember about the shows from the 70’s and 80’s. Such a great show, with lots of different elements each episode, and many different schemes each time. Love it!
Although certainly one of the darker shows along with Courage the cowardly dog around the time, it had a mastered the technique of mixing both Humor and Darkness in the same show. At first glance, you can see the Grim Reaper, but its not what you may think.
In this show we see 2 kids named Billy and Mandy. Billy the irresponsible, immature, boy with thought to have the lowest IQ ever, and Mindy the crazed devilish child who is very arrogant and controlling. She is even feared by her parents! When billy wins a limbo contest he is awarded with the Grim Reaper to forever be his slave. Although Grim has a vast amount of powers, he is forever under control of Billy and Mandy.
This brings them through different events each episode from an evil invisible duck to a talking human sized spider who thinks Billy is his father. Although there is no main villain, we see occurring problems throughout the series. Such as the Chaos apple, Fred Fred Burger, even the Boogeyman. Most problems are cause by Billy and Mandy’s miss use of Grim’s power or Grim’s past coming back to haunt him.
Even though these characters might seem scary and evil for a kid, its pretty humorous at times, making it a perfect mix of both genres. Some are darker than others, and some are the other way around. For example, Fred Fred Burger. This character is just plain humorous. What ever he does, puts a smile on any ones face.
With hundreds of humorous moments, there is still a sense of tension. You never know what’s gonna happen. But one thing I know is that it will be very very crazy. For example, when grim changes billy grade from an F to an A for a grade, he changes fate and reality is thrown off balance, so they must go back in time to stop himself from helping billy. Doesn’t sound crazy? How about this? Just a normal day when billy, mandy, and grim are abducted by cheese addicted aliens from the moon… Maybe the episode where Grim, Billy, and Many have to save christmas, as Santa has been bitten by a vampire. To save santa they need o find the head vampire, which turns out to be Ms. clause. I know, crazy right?
At the end of the day, this is a great show and recommend it to all. With its A+ humor, and great episodes. It’s a nice mix of craziness, darkness and just plain humor.